Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nothing too exciting

So far this week has been pretty ordinary.  Peter is in a training workshop all week so he's gone all day from 7:30-5:45 and isn't able to come home for lunch since it's in Albany :-(  Benjamin has been really good though so I've been loving being with him and seeing him learn more each day.  He's getting closer and closer to understanding the concept of crawling.  He can get his bum up in the air and really makes an effort to go.  It's really adorable to watch him slowly get the hang of it.  I know it won't be long before I'm looking back at his pre-crawling days with fond memories, ha!

Here's a couple random pictures.....

Benjamin didn't want to nap in his crib late Sunday afternoon so he crashed with Daddy on the couch.  So cute :-)

Can you guess that I've been eating carrots this week?  I finally started eating them today without spitting them back at my mama!

After sleeping like this in the early morning......

it's no wonder he woke up with hair like this :-)
(and yes, it stayed like this all day despite many efforts to tame its wildness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...