Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Slowing Down

It was so sad to take my sister back to the airport yesterday.  We had such a blast while she was here.  I actually woke up this morning and asked Peter if Benjamin had woke up Amanda with his crying.....then I realized she wasn't here anymore.  SAD.
On her last night here we had a little picnic in the park and had fun watching Benjamin play on all the playground equipment.

He LOVES the swings

 Sliding with Daddy

 Still a bit unsure about the slide but he's warming up to it

Mommy and Daddy were hoping he wouldn't puke :-)

Riding the little bird creature

Later that night Peter went to get him in his pj's and was taking a really long time.
He then came downstairs and proudly showed off his "Beautiful Butterfly" of a son.  ha ha, too funny!!
Benjamin was not amused.


We were so much on the go with all our activities and travel that I'm trying to have a bit more of a low key week to let things be more "normal" for Benjamin.  Yesterday we enjoyed one of our daily walks and my little booger fell asleep for the last 15 minutes

his cheeks are soooo pinchable

Mommy decided it was a good day for her little guy to hang out shirtless with his shorts.  He was so darling!

Seriously, how precious does he look?

His eyes are so blue!

He still loves his exersaucer

he's slightly enamored with Baby Einstein


Today was another great day.  Benjamin has been in such a good mood and I've been loving just playing with him, reading with him, and just covering him with kisses.
Of course Daddy is crazy about him too.  Benjamin just lights up when he comes home each day


It's crazy though because today Benjamin is officially 6 MONTHS OLD.  I cannot believe it. 
He's getting so big.  I love this stage but it's all going soooo quickly.
I took a few pictures this afternoon and couldn't decide which ones I liked so bear with me for the sheer volume of pictures to come....at least he's a cutie pie.


I really just can't stand how cute he is.  Melts a mama's heart and makes me smile.
Happy 6 Month Birthday my little bug, Mommy and Daddy are crazy about you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...