Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lunch dates & Park Fun

Today Benjamin and I had a lunch date with an old co-worker of mine, Heidi.  We ate outside at Flattail restaurant in Corvallis and it was really nice.  Benjamin was sooo loving Heidi.  He kept smiling and flirting with her, it was hilarious.  He was a perfect angel just taking in all the sights during lunch. 
Afterwards we stopped by the office where I used to work to say hi to a few people.  My old boss was out of town on business but I saw a few people I haven't seen in over a year.  We were only there 10-15 minutes to quickly say "hi" but Benjamin was sure a charmer.  He smiled and squealed at everyone we saw and received quite a bit of attention.  He seemed to really be enjoying himself :-)
He only napped on the ride home and nothing more but was in a great mood despite it.  Plus, he slept from 8:15pm to 8:15am again last night, woot woot!!!
This evening we went to a park in Waterloo for a bit of playtime

Slides with Daddy are sooooooo fun!

Climbing like such a BIG BOY.

almost to the top.......

I MADE IT, yippee....now, what's up here for me to play with?

I prefer not to have my picture taken, but love playing with my little guy regardless

Hey Mama....Daddy says we can go check out the river....let's go!

do you think they're related????

Love these smiling faces

throwing rocks into the water

such a beautiful (yet hot) evening together

Off to get little one to sleep so I can enjoy some time with the hubby and enjoy my first dessert (Ben & Jerry's) in a long time......stupid diets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...