Friday, October 8, 2010

6th Anniversary

October 8, 2010 marks Peter and my 6th anniversary.  I can hardly believe it's been 6 years but it has.
We celebrated last week in Bend so we didn't do anything special today, we'll probably just veg and maybe watch a movie.  I haven't felt the greatest today with a weird heartburn like issue (no, for any of your curious minds I'm not pregnant!) so an early bedtime sounds kind of nice.

We don't have any real plans for the weekend, it's supposed to rain so we'll have to see how that goes.  
The biggest news of the day is our little guy officially has a tooth popping through!!!  I'll try to get a picture to show the family but I'm not sure he'll let me, maybe I can bribe him with some food, ha!
He's been napping sooo well lately and eating like a champ.  He's just a delight and I kinda love him.  
I kinda love his Daddy too :-)  Happy Anniversary Peter!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...