Sunday, October 24, 2010

Go Browns!!

Today has been a bit of a rainy day so it was the perfect weather to stay inside and watch some football.
Benjamin didn't nap in the nursery this morning so he was wiped when we got home.  We decided to put him down for a nap and take a nap ourselves then fix our lunch afterwards since we were just having leftovers.
It was nice to get some rest with a cozy blanket on a dreary afternoon.
First though, since they weren't playing on tv (at least not in our area) we checked the Browns score online and what do you think we found?

WHAT?  The Browns are ahead with 5 minutes left in the 4th???

With that great news, we took a nap with pleasant dreams of victories dancing in our head.
We woke up to discover.....

you've got to be kidding me, we won?!?!?!

Okay Mom, now Dad is scaring me.....why is he dancing like a crazy man?
(okay, so maybe he wasn't dancing but that's a funny picture)


I just can't believe it Dad....are you sure the score is right???
(you can sort of see his bottom 2 teeth in this shot)

Once he was reassured that the score was indeed correct, he was all SMILES!!!!!

can you believe it Dad, we won!  we won!

what's a baby to do but celebrate with a victory dance!!

then be on the receiving end of a celebration tackle from Daddy

then practice my best line of scrimmage form to one day play with the team

doesn't this face just scream intimidation??

It was a great day to wear the orange and brown huh little guy!  Daddy was a happy man :-)

We've just spent the afternoon enjoying family time with some yummy fall candles going and the fireplace on.  I'm only slightly tempted to venture out to buy some ice cream to enjoy tonight.....sadly, ice cream is a huge motivator for me!

Today is also a wonderful day because my precious niece Azalea Rae Malgren was born at 9:24am weighing 7lbs 15 ounces, 20.5 inches long.  I'll have to steal my sister's pictures off of facebook but she has the cutest, round face and I had tears in my eyes when I saw how absolutely proud and happy my little brother looked.  I can't wait to meet the darling over Thanksgiving!!

I'll leave you with a few more pictures of my little cutie all dressed up for church this morning.
He was not in the mood for pictures because he was so distracted by everything and anything and was super excited to see all his friends at church, but I still thought he looked sooo handsome!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...