Thursday, November 18, 2010

Moving Right Along

Nothing too crazy exciting going on here.  Just moving right along through life.  Benjamin really is just moving right along....he's crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, moving, moving, moving.  It's fun to watch him but gone are the days of putting him down with a few toys and knowing he'll stay within a 2 foot radius :-)
 

 

Yesterday we had a low key morning then went to visit Daddy at work (since Ben slept through the time when Peter was home for lunch)  Then we headed off to the library where we checked out a few dvd's and lots of new fun board books.  It's set up pretty nice because there's a shelf of pretty much only board books so Ben just went to town looking at them all pulling them off the shelf while I browsed for ones I thought he'd like.  It'll be fun to take him to the library storyhour when he gets a little older.  Later that night we had our small group Bible study which was fun as always.

Today has been a low key morning again, just playing and reading.  This afternoon I took Benjamin outside to play on his playset.  I moved the playset to the cement slab instead of the grass since the grass was so wet but Benjamin was hilarious and didn't want to play on it.  He didn't want to climb or stand on it...nothing.  He just reached for me and acted like he was scared.  I couldn't figure it out, all I can guess is maybe the grill and hose kind of scared him since he doesn't really like the vacuum and they look similar??  Who knows.  I did manage to convince him to go on the slide a few times and we just hung out together enjoying the sunshine while it lasted.
 




 

Ben's finishing a nap, I've caught up on going through coupons/mail/etc and processing receipts into our budget so now I'm enjoying a cup of tea while trying to get some online Christmas shopping done.  Boy do Peter and I have big families.  I've got a lot of work to do.

Here's where the tile project is at.....Peter finished scraping the wood so it was even and has done everything needed to put the "wonder board" on that goes underneath the tile.  YEA!  I wasn't too excited when he was still screwing in the board at midnight on Tuesday but whatever.



the board now has screws all over it, 6 inches apart...nice work Peter!

Okay, back to Christmas shopping I go.  Hooray for the garbage truck that just went by NOT waking up my son.  Though I really think that for a quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac street we sure have A LOT of diesel trucks around us.  All of our neighbors and their mothers apparently have one.....gotta love the extra noise, not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...