Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

I have always loved receiving photo Christmas cards from friends and family.  It's fun to get a picture update and it's so easy for me to put on my refrigerator and see them all year round.....because this family certainly does frequent our fridge :-)  Anyway, Peter and I have never really done a Christmas card because to me it always seemed weird to send out just a photo of us.  It's a contradiction because I loved receiving pictures of our couple friends but for whatever reason I never made one of my own.  However, this year is different because I have a cute little bug in our family now that I know some family would love to see.  

So when I heard that Shutterfly was giving away 50 free prints to bloggers I had to jump on it!

I've already been browsing their website to see what catches my eye and here's a few things I'm loving....

I love the simplicity of this one

this is a beautiful card displaying the reason for Christmas here

I love the clean look and great message of this one

I think I might enlist my sister to take a family photo of us during Thanksgiving break and then I'll narrow down which card I want.  I'm kind of excited to actually make our first family Christmas card!

Shutterfly has tons of other options of things to do with your photos other than cards.  I've used them to make a photo book!  I wanted something to document the trips Peter and I took together before we had kids but I'm horrible at scrapbooking so this was a great option.  Here's what I love about their photobooks...
*  lots of selection and price points
(to browse their photobooks click here )
* super easy to upload photos and customize everything
* there seems to always be a great coupon or deal going on
(details on free shipping for orders over $30 here )
* item is shipped really quick right to your house
and the best part, at least for me, was there was no scrapbooking mess to clean up afterwards!!!

I've never made them, but I also think that a photomug like this, or a photo calendar like this, would be great gifts for grandparents if I made them with pictures of my little man.  Who wouldn't want to get up and drink a cup of coffee with this cute little face on it?


I can't believe Christmas is only 42 days away!
If you want to take advantage of the great deal Shutterfly is offering bloggers go here
Check your mailboxes soon for some Christmas smiles from our little family compliments of Shutterfly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...