Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crafts & Coupons

What a full day.....and soooo much better than yesterday!
Today was spent working on a few crafty things for Benjamin's 1st birthday party, running a few errands, cooking dinner, a bit of laundry, and making Benjamin's smash cake for Thursday.
(I'll post pictures of the few crafts after Thursday)
Ben was much happier today and actually took a nap, woo hoo!

Here's my little guy staring out the window after dinner tonight.

 
I'm kind of new to the coupon world, at least in a more serious way, so I am really learning a lot and loving how fun it is to get great deals.  Here's what I've bought the past 2 days.

*  2 Finish Dishwasher detergent systems
* 2 Halls cough drops
* 2 StayFree Maxi Pads
* 4 containers of Dreyer's ice cream
* 1 box of Motrin PM
* 2 jars of Jif Peanut Butter
* 2 Dawn dish soaps
* 2 boxes of Ritz crackers
* 1 Milky Way
* 1 bag of M&M's
* 1 bottle of contact cleaning solution
* 1 tub of Wet Ones wipes

Guess how much all of that cost me???????

$0.00

Yes, you read that right.  $0.  Nothing.  Nada.  ZERO.

In fact, the nice people at Rite Aid actually PAID ME $1.15 to take all of that stuff off of their hands.

It seriously makes me giddy to get a good deal!  Rain checks, price match, manufacturers coupons....these are all words in my vocabulary now :-)  Hey Peter, since I just saved us some money, can we go to Hawaii now??  Peter??  Peter??  Peter, can you hear me??  Oh nevermind.

1 comment:

  1. SO funny! I love it...way to go friend. I'm no expert and from the look of things you've got it down, I don't know what more I could offer! But seriously isn't the adrenaline crazy? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...