Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a Wednesday

Nothing too crazy going on in our house lately.  Benjamin and I ventured out to Wal-Mart yesterday....woot woot!  Today I cooked dinner for our small group (which has grown to 13 adults now, awesome!)  It's so wonderful because we all take turns cooking so I only have to make dinner on Wednesday nights around every 5 weeks or so.  Love it!

Benjamin is feeling better.  He was a bit fussy tonight but he was chewing on everything so I won't be surprised to see another tooth popping through anytime soon.  I really love that little guy.  A lot.  Tonight after he drank his milk he instantly wrapped his arms around my neck, put his head on my shoulder and snuggled.  It's what I refer to as "koalas", which is where he gets the nickname.  He hadn't done it in awhile so of course I may have been LOVING it just a wee bit.

A family in our church with 10 kids gave Benjamin this hand-me-down horse on Sunday.  He wasn't too sure at first but has actually really liked it today!

 yes, I realize my living room has a rocking horse and a big wheel in it.  With a nearly one year old your style suddenly becomes "eclectic" :-)
 still looking a bit sick yesterday, but was having fun!
 Giddy-up horsie, Giddy-up
those baby blues make me melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...