Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nine

Nine random thoughts.  Nine pictures of my little cutie.

1.  Is it just me or is gas expensive again?  I think I filled up today for $3.11 a gallon?


2.  I didn't realize American Idol was back on.  I haven't watched it yet but I'm not sure if it'll even be the same show without Simon.  We really don't watch that much tv anymore, maybe a show a week.  We just signed up for Netflix and have checked out a few DVD's.  We're watching Cranford, a BBC movie, as I'm typing this.


3.  I really wish Thin Mint Cookie ice cream would make you thin.  I'm pretty sure it doesn't.


4.  Swagbucks is a pretty cool deal.  Fairly easy way to get free amazon gift cards.


5.  Side note - when did my baby decide to start looking like a little boy?  STOP GROWING!


6.  Target had a very small selection of baby stuff on 75% off clearance.  I got the cutest little dress shirt and pants with a sweater vest for Benjamin next year.  And I may have bought some adorably sweet girl bibs.  No, I'm not pregnant and am not planning to be but a little girl would be fun.....someday.


7.  Benjamin loooooooves Costco.  I think "sample" is going to be one of his first words.  I'm pretty sure he is going through a growth spurt because he is eating like a horse.  A blue-eyed, blonde haired, fabulously adorable horse.


8.  Benjamin and I are going to a Missions Conference from Friday to Saturday in Portland.  It's an event for our Girls Night group at church and we're really excited.  We'll be staying at our friends house for the night and I'm super excited to see them.  There's 9 junior high/high school girls going and a handful of adult sponsors so pray God uses this time in all of us.  Peter will be working overtime to try to chip away at the massive amount of projects building up at work.  And yes, like I always do, I am completely avoiding packing.  


9.  "Let's Make Music" is the best DVD ever.  It's Sesame Street with the musical group Stomp.  The group that uses random objects as musical instruments.  Benjamin love, love, LOVES it and I'll admit, it's pretty cool.  He was watching it tonight while Daddy was on the phone and Mommy was at Worship Team practice.  He is becoming so grown up! 
 
 (you can see the weird hole next to our fireplace where Peter is going to make a built in bookshelf)

I'll post about the conference when we get back!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...