Friday, January 14, 2011

Three cheers for Friday!

Hip, hip, hooray!  Hip, hip, hooray!  Hip, hip, hooray!
Friday's are awesome.  Peter had gone into work early so was home at 4, we went to Safeway so they could correct a gift card error.  Then we headed home where I cooked chicken curry, rice, green beans, with french bread and frozen peaches.  YUM!  We stuffed our faces and cleaned up really quick.
It's been pretty warm today so we headed out to take an evening walk.  It was so pleasant and really nice to get outside for a little bit.  Benjamin loves riding in his stroller and I enjoy 40 minutes chatting with my hubby.

Right now, I'm watching my handsome husband play with my adorable son.  I'm smelling the spiced orange flavor of my Scentsy, listening to the latest Selah cd, with my feet propped up in the house I cleaned today. 
In about 30 minutes I'm going to go snuggle with my sweet baby boy in his fuzzy pajamas, give him a bottle and sing him "You are My Sunshine" before kissing him goodnight.  Peter and I will probably cuddle on the couch with our fireplace going and a nice big bowl of Thin Mint ice cream which may or may not have been purchased during our Safeway errand.  It's a perfect evening.  Hooray for weekends with my favorite boys!

 Totally random picture, and yes, Peter can never keep his eyes open for a picture.....but here's the explanation.  Every once in awhile I will freeze a yogurt as a healthy "dessert".  Peter really doesn't like yogurt at all and I always teasingly ask him if he wants a bite.  I did last night too while I was eating mine.  A little while later I hear him eating on the couch and I almost had a heart attack when I saw what he was eating!!  Man, I knew he was wanting to cut back on sweets a bit but I never thought I'd see the day :-)  HA!
 Benjamin's learning how to use the toy Nana and Grandfather gave him for Christmas.  Don't worry, he wasn't offended that the word "TUMMY" was on the screen, he's confident in his chubbiness!
 Benjamin is B.U.S.Y  And he loves pulling things off shelves.  Our shoes were his latest victims.
 This is why I can't get a decent picture of him....the moment the camera comes out he crawls as fast as he can my direction.
 What's this I hear Mom?  We're going on a walk tonight?  I LOVE WALKS!
 Okay, so I really love walks as long as there's a stroller involved, but you know what I mean!
Yes Mom, I know I'm cute.  You should be used to it by now....put the camera down, let's go for a walk!!!

Happy Friday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...