Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blue sky in Oregon? Uh, yes please!!

No, this picture is not an illusion....



Today it really is about 63, sunny, and full of beautiful blue sky!
In Oregon!!
I know, I'm shocked too.

So of course I ignored my upstairs carpet that needs to be vacuumed and we headed to the park.  Mommy needed some sunshine, Jonah needed a nap in the front pack and Benjamin had some energy to burn!!

Benjamin had a blast, he ran like a crazy man and thoroughly enjoyed himself.  Here's the proof....

 sitting in time out because he kept throwing the wood chips, ha!
 he kept running and running and running
 he can climb everywhere he needs to all by himself now!
 I made it to the top!
 he loooves slides!
 having so much fun!
 hey Mom, are you going to let me outta here?  Mom?  Mom??!?!?!
 going down the super fast slide!
 we ran and chased each other all over the basketball court (he is obsessed with basketball right now!)
while running around Benjamin suddenly stopped and said "THAT'S A 'T'!!!"  I looked down, and sure enough, it was the letter T.  Letters are one of his favorite things right now, what a smart little guy.

It was a fun morning enjoying the sunshine, here's to hoping he takes a great, long nap after all that running
(no pics of Jonah today because he was being carried in the front pack the whole time...I have a few from yesterday to post though soon!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...