Sunday, March 25, 2012

Simple Saturday

Friday night we just stayed home and watched March Madness.  We took a family walk then ate curry for dinner.  Benjamin watched Finding Nemo while we watched basketball.  One sweet moment I want to remember is how I was holding Ben on my lap, but then all of a sudden he slid down so he could rest his head on my chest and then he put his arm around me.  Melt.  My.  Heart.  My non-cuddler can still sometimes be a sweetheart :-)

Saturday we had a low-key day.  Benjamin was been waking up at 6:30am every day for the past 2 weeks.  SO NOT FUN.  I had some things to return to the Outlets so I took Jonah with me and we had a Mommy/Son date.  It was a beautiful day so it was fun to go for a drive.  But pushing around a stroller in cramped stores with lots of people and a baby who starts to get fussy....yeah, not so fun.  So our shopping was shortlived.  Again, its just a season of life we're in.  I still loved our brief "date" together!

Meanwhile, Peter and Benjamin went to the hardware store for some wood then came home for naptime.  Later on after dinner, they played outside together.  I think they enjoyed their time together too!

We watched a bit more basketball that evening, gave the kiddos baths, and relaxed a bit.
A simple, but enjoyable Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...