Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie's blog for What I'm Loving Wednesday again!  It's always fun when I find the time to do this, so here's what I'm loving.

*  I'm loving that I was able to take advantage of the free sample of Bare Escentuals makeup with only $1.00 shipping!  I've never tried it and I'm excited to use it.

*  I'm loving that Peter and I were able to finish Season 2 of Downtown Abby while it was free online on the PBS website.  It was a great season and its horrible that we have to wait until next year for Season 3!

*  I'm loving the face Benjamin gives me when I tell him to smile :-)


*  I'm loving that I got all my thank you notes in the mail yesterday for all the generous gifts and meals our friends provided when Jonah was born!

*  I'm loving the hair product "It's A 10 Miracle Styling Serum"  I bought it awhile back from the hair salon and I use a little bit when I dry my hair since my hair is a giant, thick, poofball when I don't.  It's great at bringing my hair volume back to a somewhat normal level and making it nice and soft.  And it smells great too!

*  I'm loving that Jonah is starting to enjoy being on his playmat


his shocked look is even funnier when you realize that the bottom of the toy dangling in front of his face has a mirror on it!  Ha :-)

*  I'm loving Edy's Thin Mint ice cream.  Chocolate has sounded so amazing lately so I'm really loving it....I look forward to it coming out each year and it's soooo not good for losing the baby weight but oh well.

*  I'm loving Crayola's Twistable crayons.  They are perfect for a 2 year old who loooves to color but was accidentally (and sometimes on purpose) breaking the crayons.  These ones have plastic barrels on the outside that keep that from happening, and so far they're working out great!


*  I'm loving amazon.com and how easy it is to buy such a variety of items and have them shipped so quickly!

*  I'm loving that tomorrow I will have been breastfeeding my little guy for 6 weeks.  It is definitely not always easy but I'm proud of myself for sticking with it.  I'll probably post later about all I've learned, been surprised with, really struggled with, and enjoyed about it all.

*  I'm loving that Benjamin always wants to share his toys with Jonah

 (notice the firetruck, shark and ball that have been placed all around him!  And yes, there are usually 396 books scattered across my floor at all times of the day)

*  Lastly, I'm loving that I get to be a SAHM to these two sweet boys!  Sometimes the days are long but I am so, so blessed





1 comment:

  1. What cute boys!!! I am going to have to try the Thin Mint ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...