Thursday, March 22, 2012

Snow Day!

Yesterday morning we woke up to...............SNOW!!!!!

In Oregon.  In March.

SNOW!!!!

It was pretty exciting.

Even more exciting was the fact that Peter got off work for a snow day.
Jonah was pretty excited when I told him the news.

We had such a great day at home together.  Benjamin wanted to go out into the snow so we got him bundled up to go play....
Peter took him outside to throw snowballs and build a snowman.




It didn't take him long though to start feelin cold and wet and he started crying and said "I want to go home, I want to go home."  Ha ha!


While he was out in the snow, Jonah and I were having a fun (and warm!) morning inside together.  He was just smiling and smiling.  Sorry for all the pictures, I just can't help myself.





I gave him a bath and the smiles continued before I wrapped him up in what I like to call a "baby burrito" for a nap :-)



After Ben and Daddy came inside, he got a bath too.

Then it was naptime, a bit more playtime and we headed out to our small group to enjoy some soup and fellowship.  It was a fabulous snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...