Monday, April 2, 2012

PIcture Monday

I couldn't think of a clever blog title or think of a clever way to write this post.  So instead, I will just post some pictures of this past week and maybe put in a caption? 

How original.
 I love my boys in nothing but jeans.  So cute!
he lucked out and got to watch a show during lunch on Saturday
 gotta love nap hair!
 he has so much fun hitting the toys now (and you can see his new blue version of Floppy!)
 gotta love littl baby rolls!
 Benjamin doing his crazy leg move.  It must be genetic because I do the same thing whenever I need to make my mom laugh :-)
 sweetie pie
 okay Daddy, this is soooo not funny
 the Buckeyes couldn't pull off a Final Four win despite the fact that they were well supported in this house!
finished Sunday lunch, now time for naps!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...