Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sweet morning

Jonah slept in his nursery, in his crib, and not in the playpen by our bed for the first time last night.  To say I was sad would be an understatement.  I'm not sure it was hard for me...I guess I just know how fast it's all going.  He was 3 months yesterday and it's really hard to believe.

He slept great though and seemed to adjust really well.  Getting him to sleep there for naps instead of always taking them in his cozy swing....now that's a different story for a different post.

Benjamin always wakes up before Jonah in the morning so we always have breakfast, play, etc.  And this morning Jonah woke up a bit earlier than normal, so we both went to go wake him up this time.  Benjamin thought it was fun to watch Jonah on the video monitor and wanted to go see him in his crib.

And of course, Benjamin wanted to climb in.  I'm all about them continuing to bond as brothers and keep interacting more and more, so I said sure.....no jumping, but sure!

And it was super sweet to see Benjamin pay a little more attention to his brother, and Jonah just adores Benjamin and watches his every move.




 Jonah's eyes followed Benjamin wherever he crawled to!
he was loving it when Benjamin would tickle him with his Floppy

I love my two sweet boys....brother playtime in the crib will probably be a morning tradition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...