Saturday, January 5, 2013

A few randoms...

I'm trying really hard to catch up on the huge pile of blog posts I need to do and this one is going to be all the random pictures/things to remember....

and we thought Benjamin was the only one with a tummy....

We got a tiny bit of snow the other day.  We don't get it very often and if there's any accumulation at all schools are always canceled.  I took a picture of the little bit we got and another picture of the snow that had melted a few hours later....


My little Jon-Jon is always too willing to help me clean...

or entertain us with his piano playing....

and last but not least, Daddy is the greatest entertainer when Mommy is at worship team practice.  I came home to this fort....

and these happy boys enjoying funny youtube videos and playtime with their awesome Dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...