Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas cookies

This year Benjamin helped me decorate the sugar cookies.  I really tried my best to not be too OCD about the mess and just let him have it.  Of course, I decorated a bunch too that are "safe" to eat because they haven't been decorated by fingers that were licked between sprinkles, chocolate chips and red hots!

I think he enjoyed himself and I know he enjoyed eating them.  Jonah chilled out most of the time with a spatula (notice his foot on the table in the picture)  Fun memories with my boys...








1 comment:

  1. It's hard to let go when the kids start to decorate the cookies :) I always try to restrain myself so I don't take over :) I definitely get OCD about it, but they love doing it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...