Monday, January 21, 2013

Eyes Wide Shut

My sister came to town to take a few childcare classes she needed so while she's here I asked (begged) for her to watch the boys for a few hours so we could go on a date.  We've never had a "put them to bed" babysitter since Jonah's been born so we were excited.  The boys did great....they adore their Auntie Amanda.  And we got to enjoy some Starbucks, some thrift store shopping, yummy Thai food, and finally got to see Les Miserables.  Which was kind of amazing by the way.

I forgot to take a picture of us on our date until we were outside the movie theater so I made Peter grab a quick shot.  And if you know my hubby, he cannotforthelifeofhim keep his eyes open when you have to use the camera flash.  I'll spare you all the outtakes but I had to post a few for the good ol' bloggin' memory. I always die laughing each time as he so sweetly tries to keep his eyes open.  Love my squinting, smiling sweetheart :-)




And finally...........at least a partial success!  We'll take it :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for date night!!!! Oh Les Mis was just Oh!!! So amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...