Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cute baby overalls

I love 3 day weekends.  We're not doing anything too out of the ordinary but it's just nice to know that I still have another day tomorrow to spend time with Peter!  Friday night we just BBQ'd some chicken and watched Invictus after little guy went to bed.  Saturday we slept in a bit, hit a few garage sales and a habitat for humanity re-store and made a Costco run.  We found some tile at the re-store and are thinking about maybe a new backsplash for our kitchen, maybe?  Saturday evening we also cleaned and re-organized our garage....yes, we live terribly exciting lives.  Today was church, and it was a great message.  I'm still going over the text and the lessons in my head and was really convicted and challenged from it, so I'll have to post more on that later. 
Benjamin was really excited to model the overalls mommy found for 50 cents this weekend!
Can you even believe how big he's getting?
I'm beginning to realize that the whole "I'm not going to look at the camera when I'm supposed to" mentality starts very young!  :-)
I love how he's smiling at his daddy in these pictures!

I really need to stop blogging, as it is my delay tactic to not go work out on the treadmill.  It is sooo much more comfortable on my couch looking at cute pics of my baby.  If only I could burn calories simply by smiling at Benjamin's smile.  Off to exercise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...