Friday, May 7, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Yesterday Benjamin rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time!!  Well, the first time unassisted by mom or dad (you KNOW that with Peter as his daddy he's been rolled around a few times!)  During his normal tummy time he was holding his head up so high for so long, I couldn't believe how much stronger he seemed.....then he rolled over.  It took me a minute to realize what had happened, so then I put him back on his tummy and he rolled over again, then again another time!  Of course as soon as I get the video camera to prove that he can roll over, he freezes and acts like being on his tummy is the worst thing in the world :-)  But I did get a picture of his 3rd roll in action.  Hopefully he'll start rollin' around again today and I can post a video for the grandparents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...