Monday, May 17, 2010

I spy a sleeping baby!

When I looked at the baby monitor during Benjamin's afternoon nap, this is what I saw...
He will often put his hands above his head, though he's usually nuzzled up to Floppy.  You can see Floppy Part 2 (the 2nd Floppy I bought for him to use while the original Floppy is being washed) up in the corner.  He didn't want much to do with him while Floppy Part 1 was being washed this morning. 

Daddy came home and wanted to watch Benjamin on the big tv.  So when Benjamin woke up we showed him Mommy and Daddy's secret....we're always watching!!!  I think he felt like his privacy was a little violated. 
 "Can't a guy just nap in peace" he thought.  Well, no.  You're too stinkin' cute for us not to watch you all the time.  And we want to make sure you're safe and well because we love you to pieces.
Snuggling with Daddy right before bedtime.  It took Mommy quite awhile to convince Daddy to let me go to sleep...I think he kinda likes me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...