Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tired Boy Tuesday

Benjamin had a typical afternoon nap.  He slept for 35 minutes, then cried off and on for 35 minutes then slept 1 1/2 hours.  So when he started whimpering I went to go get him because it was time for him to eat.  I went in and talked to him, he smiled, I picked him up and carried him downstairs with his Floppy.  When I sat down on the couch with him on my lap, I reached forward to take the cap off the bottle and when I looked again, Benjamin was out.  His eyes were closed and I couldn't believe he'd fallen asleep again.  Okay, okay....5 more minutes I thought.  HA!  This little booger slept another 55 minutes in my arms.  It was so precious.  He must be growing!  He woke up to have some dinner, enjoy some tummy time and some wrestling with Daddy.  I'm enjoying a nice cup of hot lemon tea and trying not to think about the ice cream in my freezer that I'm NOT eating (Mama needs to FINALLY lose the rest of the baby weight!)

Daddy finally got to see Benjamin roll over in person!  He is so intentional now and leans over while trying to flip his little leg over.  The secret to getting him to hold his head up so high.....tv.  Little guy must like Cash Cab, ha.

1.........2..........3.........PIN!  And Benjamin wins :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...