Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A day for the birds!

I got the most awesome Christmas gift last year from a friend and have been sooo excited to put it up once Springtime came around.  Peter and I were just talking at lunch today about whether or not this gift had seen any action yet.  I hadn't seen anything, so Peter decided to try a little friendly communication.  I had no idea my talented hubby spoke Finch!  He's been hiding this special talent from me all these years.  
Because this afternoon I saw......




Looks like we have some new additions to our backyard!!
I love it, it was so fun to watch them fly around and feed on the seed.  
I think we're all going to be a little distracted from now on by the cute little guys eating outside our dining room window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...