Sunday, June 6, 2010

Basketball Sunday

Well, the sunshine has left again.  At least mostly.  It was off and on cloudy and rainy today and only about 67, but overall it was alright.  Benjamin once again slept terrible last night, so of course Peter and I did as well.  I'm thinking that he's not getting enough to eat during the day to make him be able to sleep through the night.  I'm going to try to remedy that and see if that helps.  He has his 4 month doctor's appt on Tuesday too so I'll check on that with her.
This morning we went to church.  Our pastor has been going through 1 Timothy and the messages have been really good.  Peter and I have come home the past couple of weeks really challenged, encouraged and convicted by what he has taught.  We really do love our church and church family and are so grateful for it.
This afternoon we vegged for a bit while Benjamin took a nap, then we decided to meet up with one of the guys from our church and play basketball with some of his co-workers.  Well, Peter played most of the time while I sat on the sidelines and took care of our little booger.  He was so cute though and we played and laughed and he was quite fascinated watching the guys play.  I was holding him as he watched and before I knew it his little held tilted to the side and he was asleep, it was precious.  So I put him in his carseat and once one of the guys left they needed another player so I played the last couple of games.  Let me just say officially that I am OUT OF SHAPE.  I managed to survive without an oxygen machine, though Peter was very close to needing one :-)  It was really fun to get out and play a little ball even though we were rusty.  We might even get inspired to go every week....probably depends on how sore we are tomorrow!
Benjamin looked adorable in his little shorts and tennis shoes.
 I could just eat these little legs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...