Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Exersaucer Fun!

It's been a busy but good week.  Peter has been working tons so I've been on my own a lot....Benjamin has been so good though!  I've been so grateful that he's been so happy, and I've really just enjoyed my time with him.  I love being at home with him.

He's really starting to love his exersaucer.  He'd always sit in it for a little while, but now he really plays with the toys.  I'd spend lots of time trying to show him how each one worked and it just seemed like it's beginning to click and it's so fun to watch.

Our mornings together are so fun, he's my sweet little guy!

We waited on the front porch for Daddy to come home for lunch.  Benjamin loves lunch time with Daddy!

It was so warm today, I thought about letting Benjamin swim again in his little pool, but when I went out at lunch to see how dirty the water was, I found this.....
A frog!!  Benjamin would have had a little swimming friend :-)
So yes, I will definitely clean out the pool before he swims again!

This afternoon we walked to A&W where I enjoyed a 99cent root beer float, Benjamin took a lukewarm bath to cool down from the warmth, then he napped in his porch swing in the shade while I did my devotions.
He's so precious while he sleeps.

Tomorrow I am taking off for Portland with my friend Kristen.  We are going to spend all day Friday going to a huge neighborhood/city garage sale.  Peter has been working so much so he's taking the day off to spend time with our little guy.  I've been looking forward to going for quite awhile (its my bday present) but now that it's here I'm dying.  I've never left my sweet baby overnight and I've just been crying thinking about not being with him.  I know he'll be well taken care of but I'm having such a hard time right now.  I hope I'm able to let go of him tomorrow when it comes time to leave.  Because right now, honestly, I'm having a bit of a panic attack!  Okay, enough blogging for now...I need to go snuggle my love bug!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...