Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tired

I am tired.  Peter had the day off today because he's been working so many crazy hours so despite the fact that we slept in a little, we rearranged furniture in a few of our rooms and now I'm tired.  It was also Day 2 of our VBS.  Peter and I have combined groups because it's easier for us to manage all the kids and Benjamin at the same time.  But between taking care of our little guy and the 17 kids in our group.....Shew!  They all get sack lunches for their dinner before we start and I'd like to know what crazy lady gave them all oranges that needed to be peeled and mayo and mustard packets that needed to be opened for their sandwiches.  My fingers were burning from all the peeling....pure craziness.  But all worth it though!

Of course Peter was at his fun game again tonight and here's the result....
Really Dad?  Must you get your laughs at my expense?

Okay okay, so I think it's funny that I make such a "pretty" boy too :-)

Here's a few pics of my cutie PRE-make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...