Monday, June 14, 2010

Half and Half

Today was half and half.  Half the time Benjamin was happy and delightful and half the time he was cranky and needy.  This morning he woke up and didn't want to be anywhere but my arms.  So mama didn't do anything all morning but hold him while we played and then while he slept for 1 1/2 hours.  I didn't get anything done but I was just reminded how grateful I am to be able to be at home with him....especially on days when it seems like he just needs extra mommy time.  So I tried to just cherish the sweet cuddle time with him.

After lunch he was in a much better mood and played on his playmat for a little while.

Benjamin took a nice long bath then slept for about 45 minutes in his crib.  We played some more....

practiced sitting up, though he was mostly interested in lounging and chewing on his bib....
and later on he took another little nap in his swing, I had to snap his picture because he looked so sweet.

We ate dinner and enjoyed a family walk on another beautiful night!  Benjamin was styling in his pj's :-)
I am quite the drool monster
Mama, I'm faaaalllliiiinnnggg!
I'm always practicing my "crazy man" dance!
Daddy's having me practice my standing too....doesn't he know I'm still little??
I just KNOW you want to kiss me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...