Monday, June 7, 2010

Baths, Shorts & A Graduation Boogie

It's been a good day, especially for a Monday.  It was a bit cloudy this morning but turned into a beautiful 77 degree sunny day, I loved it!  Benjamin slept a little better last night so it made it even better.  It was pretty low key around here, lots of playtime, tickles, and reading.  It was bath day so I thought I'd snap some pics of our little man.
It's not a bear hug, it's a duck hug!
These next pictures show Benjamin's different stages of fun in the tub....
First, picking up his feet to avoid the duck.  Then, stretching his feet to kick the duck.
Then, dance like a crazy man.  Work out with leg lifts to work your baby ab wrinkles trying for a 6-pack!
Stop to chew your hands and talk to mama.  After such an exhausting workout one must lay his leg over the side of the tub and relax.
I cross my cute little feet so mama can take pictures.  I give a huge sneeze....
then smile sweet for mama to thank her for giving me my favorite bath time!

Tonight after dinner we headed to our friend Elijah's kindergarten graduation.  He's such a smart, sensitive, adorable little guy and we love him.  During the program, there were 3 little girls that kept coming over to stroke Benjamin's head...they kept saying "he's so cute, he's so cute"  It was darling!  After they all got their diploma certificates there were cupcakes (which I somehow resisted) and they played music while the kids played together.  I let Benjamin stand up by himself and danced with him and he went crazy.  He smiled and laughed and squealed, it was hilarious.  I didn't get a picture because I was holding his arms while he boogied, but I'll try to steal the one our friends took on their camera.  I did get a couple pictures of him in his little overall shorts from earlier in the day.
More crazy dancing going on!
He's discovered his knees!  And his eyes are still BLUE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...