Monday, December 6, 2010

Crib Jumping & Bubble Baths!

Well, last night Elijah decided he was homesick and asked to be picked up right before he went to bed at 9:30.  His mom had called just then which made him think about her....etc, etc.  Haddie didn't want to leave though, so she stayed....then decided she'd miss her brother and she went home for the night too.  Micah stayed and did great without his parents even though he didn't sleep a whole lot.  Haddie called me in the morning and wanted to come back over though since she missed us so she came back for the day!  Elijah had school but apparently was quite bummed he didn't stay the night either.  All in all it went great, we love those guys!

Today we painted, played kitchen, did princess puzzles, played online coloring games, read Disney stories and watched Bugs Bunny.  It was too cute because after Benjamin woke up from his nap, Haddie wanted to climb in the crib with him and they had a GRAND old time jumping together.  It was pretty funny.







It had been quite a long week of busyness so Peter was super sweet and insisted I take a bubble bath.


It was sooooo relaxing to take 20/25 minutes to read a magazine, soak myself, smell a nice candle and just relax.  All while knowing Benjamin was having fun reading stories with Daddy.  It was wonderful.....my hubby's a keeper!

I'm just finished putting Benjamin to bed.  I love my time with him right before bed, I just stare at him while he drinks his bottle and try to cherish it all since I know it's going by soooo fast.  I love him bunches!

Here he is sporting his University of Washington pj's from my Uncle John & Aunt Michelle.  Go Huskies :-)

(He was 10 months on Friday, so I'll try to get that post up soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...