Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Monday

Today was a pretty typical Monday.  I didn't sleep great so I was tired but Benjamin napped well today and aside from being clingy and a bit whiny, overall it was a good day.  I think he's going to be getting his second top tooth soon....he always acts like this before he does.  Here's how happy he gets when I let him watch an Elmo & Abby Cadaby clip on youtube :-)

 he looooves Elmo but has really only seen him on youtube
watching so intently

My little guy looked cute today after lunch.  He was climbing the chairs while I was prepping for dinner so I snapped a quick picture or two.



I finally have my Christmas cards finished (with the exception of just a few) so those are ready to go out tomorrow.  Tonight we're going to give Benjamin a bath and maybe watch an episode of Undercover Boss online.  We like to bring our laptop up to bed and watch it while we're nice and cozy with a big bowl of ice cream.  Yes, most things we do involve ice cream!!
We've been trying to teach Benjamin how to do "TOUCHDOWN"  Though if he's a Browns fan like his Daddy he may not need to do it very often, ha :-)



I had to share this next stream of pictures.  I was tickling Benjamin at dinner tonight and his facial expressions cracked me up.



 you can see all 3 teeth really well in this one!



He's crazy but he's ours and we love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...