Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pajamas

Pajamas.  Pj's.  Jammies.  Jam Jams.
Whatever you call them, we stayed in them ALL DAY LONG.
And tonight we just changed from our pajamas to more pajamas!!  Awesome.
It was just a great day to stay at home, take naps and play, play, play.
I love watching my little man discover new things and I love teaching him new things.
He is crawling sooooo fast now and he chases me all. day. long.  I don't mind (too much) though.

Today we wore each other out with our playing antics.  I've been working with Benjamin on learning to use the walker toy.  He's finally showing interest in it and actually walked with it some tonight......crazy!
He's just growing up so fast and though it's fun, I can tear up a little knowing he'll never be this little again.
*Sigh*

Here's Benjamin learning how to work the walker toy.  I'm sure I'll look back to these "pre-walking" days so fondly in a few months :-)

 Please excuse his ginormous belly.  I think he ate more chicken, rice, green beans and applesauce than I did tonight.  OINKER.  And yes, I know he needs a haircut.
I can hardly believe we're to this stage already.  Off he goes!!

he had to stop driving his walker toy to call his friends on daddy's cellphone....it's illegal to talk and drive in Oregon! :-)  Mostly, this picture is just an excuse to see his tummy from another angle, HA.

Benjamin is sleeping.  He was out like a light within 3 minutes I think.  I can't wait to go to bed because we always sneak back into his room to stare at him, ooh and aah at how cute he is, pinch his little bum, tuck in his blanket and give him a kiss.  Then we talk about how much we love him as we get ready for bed.  It's a pretty good life I live.

Totally random thought, but I had to share about my new discovery....

I tried a sample of this stuff at Costco and it was delicious.  I found a smaller can at Bi-Mart and have been LOVING it as a treat in the evenings.  Soooo tasty, go get some!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...