Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not Much

I hate to even post something tonight because there's really not too much out of the ordinary going on right now.  Other than us purchasing a mini-van on Monday!  We ended up buying the one we looked at Sunday and we're really excited about our purchase.  I haven't taken a picture of our van (reason to come in a minute) so here's an image of our van courtesy of google!


I went grocery shopping at WinCo this morning and I was LOVING how I could use the awesome heated seat feature seeing as how it's been raining and raining and raining some more here in Oregon.  And it's going to rain the rest of the week.  Oh joy.  Anyway, we're really excited about having this van as a resource and pray that God will show us how to best use it.

Okay, so the reason why I can't take a picture of the van is because Benjamin pulled our camera off our couch (my fault for having it within his reach) and now the lens would rotate or adjust.  Goody!  We need to take it in and see what's wrong with it to determine whether it's an easy fix or something expensive.  I just don't want to mess with it in the meantime and make it worse.  So, sorry family there's no new pictures of Benjamin either.  We do have another higher resolution lens, I just need to remember where I put it, ha!

We had our small group Bible study tonight and it's always wonderful to get together with our friends.  When we're all there, there are 13 adults, 1 teen girl, and 10 kids with another on the way (most of the kids go to Awana during our study time)  I love our small group!

I almost turned on American Idol tonight because I was bored when we got home, but then I remembered why I haven't watched in awhile....most of the singers are a bit awkward and Ryan Seacrest.....well, yeah.  I turned it off.

I wish my camera was working this morning because Benjamin was wearing the Elmo pj's his Auntie Amanda got him and they button down the front on the shirt......well, somehow the top 3 buttons had come undone and he looked like a little Fabio with his adorable little bare chest.  I am really loving being his Mama, it's just the greatest gift.

Since I can't post a new picture of Benjamin because of my broken camera I'll post an old picture (or three, I can't help it, he's cute!).  Where did this little baby go?  I just want it all to slow down!!!




Sometimes I just want him to be this itty bitty baby again.  *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...