Monday, March 21, 2011

Play-Doh & Piano

Today I let Benjamin play with Play-Doh for the first time.  I put his Paci in so he wouldn't be tempted to eat it, ha!  (I used homemade play-doh though just in case he took a bit!)  He loved the Play-Doh tools but wasn't crazy about the actual Play-Doh itself.  I know he'll like it as he gets a bit older.  It was fun to let him try something different and was a good distraction since he was a bit fussy most of the morning.  I think the fussiness was mostly due to the two new teeth on the bottom, though I can't complain because even his fussiness isn't that bad. 


This afternoon I spent a couple of hours attending the final piano lessons of 2 girls from our church with their current teacher.  They're teacher is no longer giving lessons so I am going to start teaching them once a week.  I haven't taught piano in about 6 years so I'm excited to start up again, and I think I can tackle having a few students!  I'm sure I'll be a bit rusty on teaching methods and things but hopefully the girls will show me grace.


Tonight Peter is once again back at work, in charge of a huge upgrade to the district's email software.  I sent him off with some freshly brewed coffee, Junior Mints and a can of deluxe mixed nuts, so hopefully that'll get him through another long night.  Benjamin is in bed, the dishes are done, the laundry is folded so I am now in bed with a fudge bar and maybe a few online HGTV shows?  Until I probably crash early, today was one of those days where you're just tired!  I blame it on the rain....yep, more rain today.  And hail.  Fun fun!  Sooo ready for sunshine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...