Thursday, March 31, 2011

Walk in the park

Benjamin finally slept a little better last night.  He still woke up around 4 and 6, but only for about 5 minutes each time and he slept until 8!  So this means I was able to catch up on sleep which was awesome!  When we got up I realized the sun was shining (mostly!) so I decided to get us ready really quick so we could take a walk to the park. 

I loaded up the essentials...milk, cheerios, and coffee(for me!) and we were off.  It was SO nice to get out and enjoy a little fresh air.  It was probably between 58-61 degrees and was really pleasant.  It started to get a bit windy on the walk back but we were both loving being outside.  The playground is only about 1/4 mile from our house and though it isn't very big, it's the perfect size for Benjamin's age now.  He climbed and went down the slide and walked all. over. the. park.  He had a grand old time, and so did I!  We spent over an hour there and came home to clean up and get ready for lunch.  Now Benjamin is napping and I'm enjoying a nice cup of tea.  Let's hope this Spring weather keeps up :-)















My sweet boy holding a flower for his Mama :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...