Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Love!

Today was a great day!  It didn't start off fabulous but got better.  Benjamin was a bit fussy this morning so I decided to take him to the library for a change of pace.  I got the library at 9:15 but it didn't open until 10 I remembered.  So we went to the grocery outlet and to say a quick hello to Pete at work.  I went back at 10:05 only to find it was closed for some employee luncheon thingee.  OH JOY.

So I went home and put Benjamin down for a nap because he was cran-ky!  
Here's where the Friday love starts!!
 
*  He slept 1hr and 40 minutes, woo hoo :-)

*  He woke up just as Daddy was getting home with a Little Caesars pizza for lunch.....it was so fresh and yummy today!

*  Benjamin and I walked to Wal-Mart after lunch because it was about 69 degrees and sunny and beautiful!

*  We got just a couple of items and I let Benjamin walk around and play in the toy area

*  We came home, played in the grass, and I chased him all over the house to wear him(us) out!

*  He took another 2 hour nap in the afternoon so I was able to get ALOT done!
 
*  I put my beautiful flowers and card from Peter on the kitchen table.  He got them for me while I was at worship team practice last night because he's kind of amazing like that.
 
 
*  Peter came home from work and we played with little man for a bit before starting dinner

*  Peter grilled cheeseburgers, I got all the fixin's, baked tator tots, cut up fresh strawberries, and cooked peas.  It was DELICIOUS!  We all enjoyed it :-)
 
 playing with his baseball bats while Daddy grilled
 he used the bat as a walking stick, it was hilarious!
 the handsome griller in our house :-)
 yep, it was good!!
 he was LOVING his dinner tonight, that's for sure :-)
 
*  We cleaned up, then I played piano while Pete played with Ben in the living room.  Then I played all of Benjamin's favorite songs and he "sang" along with me.  He would talk to me and request songs, whining over and over until I started playing the one he wanted.  It was adorable!

*  We put little guy to bed and he's just now winding down (1hr later) but we're going to enjoy a BBC movie on Netflix and leftover brownie sundaes from the small group dinner I made earlier this week.  YIPPEE!!

*  Oh, and tomorrow is Saturday which is awesome.  Cause we have no plans and cause Saturday's rock.  Hope you are all having lots of things to love on Friday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...