Thursday, April 7, 2011

There's a new sheriff in town

Today I rediscovered our bin of dress up clothes in our play room.  I'm sorry for the insane amount of pictures of my adorable little cowboy, but well, it's my blog and I couldn't help it, ha :-)

 this is one busy sheriff!
 I could just eat him up!
 he was pretty amused with himself too!
 okay, so maybe the cowboy boots were a bit too big still
 Hi Yo Silver!!!
 he insisted on bringing his lightsaber around!  (he's been around his buddies Elijah and Micah too much, ha ha ha!)
 his goofy grin just kills me
 D-O-R-K!
 of course every sheriff must have the perfect accessory right?
 someone poisoned the water hole?!?!
 don't worry these cute cheeks won't let them get away with it!
 now that I have my hat, I'm off to bring justice!
 what seems to be the problem here?  I'm in charge round these parts.
I know I look like a softie, but when it comes to enforcin' the law, I'm all business
and don't come back you hear?  Another town saved, all in a day's work on the world's cutest sheriff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...