Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday night as a family

I think this is my 4th post today which is probably a record for me.  So if you haven't read about our Easter Sunday and you care, keep scrolling down.

Just wanted to share a few pictures of our afternoon and evening together.  I love my family :-)

 we went to the library this morning so Benjamin spent a lot of time reading his new books!
 this is often the view I have of my little guy reading!  He read stories while Daddy BBQ'd chicken and Mama finished the rest of dinner.
 don't blame me if my house is messy....it's not my fault!
 having car races around the kitchen!
 he kinda went crazy after dinner!
 he kept doing crazy dances and jumps and rapid feet movements!
 he's been really into laying on different surfaces and sliding around lately
 hiding from Daddy behind the couch, waiting for him to come chase me!
 uh oh!  He caught me!!!!!!!
 this is their favorite game.  Daddy pretends to be asleep with Benjamin's Floppy.  Benjamin comes and steals his Floppy back while Daddy is sleeping....
 Benjamin runs away because Daddy wakes up and chases him saying "Give me back my Floppy!!!"
Run Benjamin Run!  He usually runs away to find Mommy and be "safe".  Daddy catches Benjamin, then laugh and tackle each other.  Then the game starts again.....and again....and again.

I love Friday nights at home with my family :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...