Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Okay, I've never done this before but I'm going to link up with another gal's blog who does a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post each week.  It'll be fun to link up and make an easy way to sort through my random thoughts on this post.

*  I'm loving that my sweet little boy is napping right now.  For whatever reason, he has decided that he doesn't like sleep, and if he does sleep, it's only for about 40 minutes.  This coming from a boy who usually took 2 naps a day for at least 90 minutes each.  It must be a new 13 month old, new found walking independence stage or something right?

*  I'm loving that it is my husband's birthday tomorrow!!!  He is such a great husband and is an AMAZING daddy.  Benjamin and I love you sooooo much Peter.

 Celebrating last year sometime around his birthday....boy does time fly!

*  I'm loving how much my son looks like his Daddy.  He has blue eyes like his Mama but I just adore how he takes after Peter.  I took this picture of a picture while we were visiting his parents in Idaho....do you think they look alike too?

Ben's face is a little rounder and I think Peter's ears were bigger, ha :-)
Like Father, Like Son!
they have soooo many similar mannerisms :-)

* I'm loving that Peter and I get our first night away together on Friday.  We're going to a concert which is pretty much impossible to do with a 13 month old, and of course we're hitting up The Cheesecake Factory which I really do think is one of my love languages :-)  We love Chris's outrageous chocolate cake.

* I'm loving Benjamin's new spring jacket from Old Navy, the orange is just so cute on him!

* I'm loving that we're getting closer and closer to garage sale season....I love seeking out a good deal.  It is the best way to find cheap children's clothes though you have to weed through the way too used stuff.


* I'm loving the jewelry of Lindsey Fitchett.....she has a nice selection on her etsy site and I just purchased this set of earrings for a friend's birthday.  Cute stuff!


* I'm loving how crazy my little man is lately.  (Okay, so maybe it's a love/hate relationship)
He is ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE.  It seriously takes me 10 times longer to do anything while he's awake.  Last night he spent over 30 minutes just running around the living room in circles and yelling.  He is loving how quickly he can walk and it is slowly becoming a run.  I think I have officially hit the stage of "my child runs me ragged every second he's awake" :-)  It's all bliss though.

* I'm loving that I have an oreo ice cream dessert in the freezer to share with our small group tonight.  YUM!!


Happy Wednesday everyone :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...