Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunshine cutie!

This morning Benjamin woke up in a great mood.  He insisted on sitting on the table bench to eat his Cheerios for breakfast.  He was pretty cute!

We ran lots of errands this morning and he was really good.  We came home and played in the sunshine until it was time for Daddy to come home for lunch.
 wearing his cargo shorts for the first time
 brushing up on his tire skills in case Mommy ever gets a flat
 we walked all around the neighborhood (he only wore his new hat for a short while!)
I couldn't stop laughing at his adorable cankles (calves that turn into ankles!)

He wanted to sit on the bench on our front porch so I took advantage of the situation, tried to make him laugh by waving Floppy back and forth, and snapped a bunch of pictures.  I know I'm biased, but he is just so stinkin' cute.  It was a beautiful day of sunshine with my beautiful baby (or not so baby anymore), boy.
 oh mom, must I endure another photoshoot!
 okay, okay I'll try to ham it up for you a little bit
 I may throw in some "stare seriously into space" looks too!
 I can't be serious all the time though, you're just too funny!
 Oh Mama!
 He was giggling and saying FFFWWWOOOOPPPYYY!!
 his hairstyle is courtesy of his sticky banana hands, ha!
I just want to eat him up!!!
It's official, you are one CUTE little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...