Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's off to Nana's (new) house we go!

This weekend we're heading back to Idaho to help my parents move into their first home.  Well, we're hoping they close in time to move on Saturday or else we'll move next weekend.  I'm staying through the week and flying home next Saturday but we'll get to enjoy the long weekend with Peter and family.  It's been awhile since Benjamin has seen Nana, Grandfather and Auntie Amanda!!

It's been a busy week for some reason.....on Wednesday I was wishing it was Friday.  Now that Friday is tomorrow I'm wishing it away because it means I have to finish packing tonight, ha!  I guess I'm just not that easy to please.  Anyway, not sure how much I'll blog next week, we shall see.  Here's a few cute pics of my little boy from random times this past week.














Okay, off to get the last minute packing finished, almost done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...