Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First Steps!!

A couple of days ago Jonah finally took his first steps!!!  It was on Monday the 25th so exactly at 13 months.  These pictures aren't from his first official steps but I tried to show that he's standing on his own and has taken steps several times since then.  I think the most he's done in a row is about 6, maybe 7.

We're super excited for our little guy.  Benjamin is (of course!) jealous.  I don't dread the walking stage much, in some ways it seems so much easier.  I just need to think through a plan of action for when they run in opposite directions from me this summer, ha.




1 comment:

  1. First steps are so exciting!! I don't know who it is more exciting for, though...kiddos or parents! :) What a proud moment.

    I found your blog through Tales of the Trees, and just started following you. I've had fun looking at some of your archived writing already. I loved the "one hour" post. Very relatable for Moms of little ones!! I'm excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...