Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just a Thursday

I have nothing creative or interesting to write about today.  It's just an "ordinary" Thursday at home.

Micah came over to play with Ben for the day.  He was a wee bit excited!  We played outside this morning for over an hour, riding bikes, watching the housing construction and throwing rocks in the water.

Then we came inside for lunch, played with playdough, built forts and had gun fights. 


Jonah tried to keep up.  And looked just enough like a hobo to make me admit that he really does need a bit of a haircut.


Then the boys played Leapster together while I made laundry soap.  Nothing more inspiring to finally make another batch of the stuff then being completely out with more dirty clothes needing to be washed right?  I'm such a procrastinator sometimes!

I was letting the boys listen to The Incredibles story on audio cd, and apparetly this morning was too much excitement for my sweet boy....

Yep, we're super exciting around here.  This old lady is finishing a cup of tea and folding sheets.  Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...