Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Randoms

Just some random thoughts on this beautiful Monday! 

*  I'm seriously loving this sunshine....it's blue skies and around 75 today.  Pretty much perfect!

*  Jonah was up at 3:30 last night (this morning?)  Not so fun.  And Benjamin was in bed with me at 6:40 this morning.  Sleep is just not a part of my life.

*  We enjoyed the gorgeous weather and spent most of our time playing outside this morning


*  Of course, this was after I made Benjamin an egg for breakfast.  He's not eaten them since his stomach bug a month or so ago, but I thought I'd try again.  NEVER AGAIN.  He took a bite and puked everywhere.  Happy Monday to me!  NEVER AGAIN (Okay, maybe that's slightly dramatic, but it's definitely gonna be awhile before we try to remedy the egg situation in this boy!)

*  Jonah rolled over for the first time yesterday!!!  Woo hoo!  Peter saw him hold his head up really strong, turned his back, and then saw him rolled over.  I watched it all, but he missed it.  He did with Ben too, it's kind of funny how that works!  Our little guy is just getting stronger and stronger each day.

I could seriously just eat.him.up!

*  I think we're heading to the park tonight after Peter gets home.  I'm sure the boys will love it.

*  Yesterday we went for a walk together and it was adorable watching our boys interact as they sat next to each other in the stroller.  Peter and I can't wait to watch them bond more and more this summer.

*  We are all smiles every day when Daddy gets to come home for a lunch break



*  Benjamin (and Daddy) brought me these flowers from our backyard yesterday, how gorgeous!

*  I'm convinced that someone sneaks into our house at night and takes clothes out of the dresser and puts them in the dirty clothes basket.....how can it be that we go through soooooooo many clothes.  Laundry is just never ever done.

*  I have a lot more pictures and things to blog about but I need to go read my Bible in the sunshine!  Because you know, it's beautiful outside today.  And sunny, and warm.  I may have mentioned that, but in Oregon, sunny days are kind of a big deal and need to be enjoyed.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...