Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Another Wednesday, another chance to link up for WILW!

Here's a few things I'm loving this week....

*  I'm loving the beautiful weather we've been having.  Sunshine and warmer weather is in the forecast all week.  Sooooo nice!

*  I'm loving that Peter found this patio umbrella and patio cushions online last week (we only had 3 come with the set we bought on craigslist)  We've already had several meals outside this week and it is awesome.



*  I'm loving that we received Kohl's cash from our patio purchase and I was able to get some much needed new tennis shoes


*  I'm loving that I got to grocery shop by myself on Saturday!!  It was bliss!!  Of course while I was gone both boys slept for nearly 3 hours, it always works like that doesn't it?  It was so nice though to have uniterrupted shopping time, I do love a stocked fridge and pantry.

*  I'm loving that summer is so close and is starting to fill up with fun plans.

*  I'm loving the show Duck Dynasty.  We don't have cable but can watch it online and it is seriously the best "I have a half hour to kill so why not laugh at a bunch of crazy rednecks" show ever! Peter and I find it greatly amusing....if you have some time to waste, check it out :-)

*  I'm loving the box of hand me down clothes my SIL, Anita, sent us from cousin Jack.  Benjamin loved going through them and is obsessed with the Clifford shirt!

*  I'm loving that my boys have a Daddy that will let them jump off the couch and land on his stomach.  He is the greatest Daddy!!



*  I'm loving how this sweet little guy is such a perfect fit into our family.  His personality, laughs, and squeals just fill our days with joy.

*  I'm loving our new double stroller.  We got a great deal on craigslist and love that its super light, folds up great, and our boys can sit next to each other!

*  I'm loving these long days of sunshine with my sweet boys!  I'm a blessed gal indeed



2 comments:

  1. I need new tennis shoes too! I never even thought to look at Kohl's! Thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.goodness! Your family is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...