Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's a few things that I'm loving this week

*  I'm loving that my husband let me sleep until 9am this morning because he had a few extra hours of work in from this weekend.  I.am.so.lucky.  It felt amazing

*  I'm loving that it's garage sale season.  It's no small chore to get 2 boys out and about on a Friday morning, but I love it.  I'm finding some great deals already on some new fun toys/books for Benjamin, a few clothes and some new Bible study books

*  I'm loving this recipe I found for homemade finger paint.  I'm hopefully going to make it this week and let Benjamin have at it.  Am I crazy??
You can find the recipe HERE


*  I'm loving that it's going to be a 3-day weekend this week....what to do, what to do?

*  I'm loving being able to put Jonah in the same outfits that Benjamin wore when he was this age

                                                JONAH                                                                            BENJAMIN
                                                         
*  I'm loving how Benjamin likes to play "photographer" like his mama, unfortunately he always wants to take pictures of me



*  I'm loving these pieces of jewelry that a local friend/vendor is selling on super sale this week for only $20

You can check out all her stuff HERE




 *  I'm loving that the season premiere of Design Star is next week!  I'm a totally boring home decorator, but I still love to watch the awesome creativity of these folks!


*  I'm loving that I've converted Peter to loving tasty pasta dinners.  This Lousiana Chicken Pasta recipe, from the Cheesecake Factory, can be found HERE.  It's seriously sooooo delicious

*  I'm loving the way God worked in the hearts of the EPIC girls at our retreat this past weekend in Black Butte.  More pictures here


*  I'm loving the Online Storytime you can watch/listen to on Barnes & Noble's website.  They have a collection of books read by their authors, with the books illustrations.  Benjamin loved being "read to" this morning. 
This month's feature is The Very Hungry Caterpillar


*  I'm loving that both my boys are napping at the same time right now.  It'll probably only last about 45 minutes, but hey, it's something right?

*  I'm loving this printable I found via pinterest this week.  It's perfect on my bookshelf in my living room.  I switch out the printables in a frame on the shelf, and just keep the old ones behind the new one so I can reuse them.
You can print yours HERE


*  I'm also loving my sweet boys as always!



1 comment:

  1. Had no idea about Barnes and Nobles story time. I need to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...