Thursday, May 3, 2012

You ARE stinky

Benjamin woke up from nap today, had a snack, and is working on a puzzle.

And apparently he can multi-task because he was um, filling his diaper.

I'm folding laundry and he says, "are you stinky Mommy?"

I chuckle and say, "no sweetheart, are you stinky?"

"No."

"Did you go poopy?"  I ask.

"No."

"Can I check your diaper Ben?"

"Yes."

He turns around, I check his diaper and sure enough, full of treasures :-)

I told him, "tell me when you are done and we will change your diaper."

I go back to folding laundry.

He asks me again, "are you poopy Mommy?"

"No sweetheart."

"Are you sure?" he asks.  "Let me check.  Let me check your diaper."

He comes over to actually check my "diaper"

He pretends to look and says, "you ARE stinky Mommy."

I couldn't hold the laughter in anymore.  This kid is a crack up.




And just in case there is any question.....I do not wear diapers, nor was I poopy, ha!  :-)
 
*update*  He just came back a second time to "check" if I was stinky.....only this time he brought a flashlight.  Oh boy!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...