Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh how they love each other

It is the sweetest thing to watch my boys grow closer.  Benjamin is slowly paying more attention to his brother and its so precious.  Well, its only mostly precious when he hears Jonah crying in his crib, wakes up from his nap, opens the door and climbs into the crib with his brother!  And Jonah just adores Benjamin, he lights up whenever he sees or hears him.  I probably have such a cheesy smile plastered all over my face when I'm watching them because it just cheers my heart.

 Ben loves showing Jonah how to work all the toys
 kisses!!
 I had to laugh when I saw Jonah watching Sesame Street with the same expression as Benjamin
 Jonah loooooves Benjamin
 always watching his every move
doesn't the adoring look in Jonah's eyes just melt your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...