Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 5: Dream vacation

It's Day 5 of Jenna's comment challenge and today's topic is all about your dream vacation.  This is a tough one for me because there are so many places I'd like to go for different "types" of vacations.  In no particular order, here's some places I'd love to visit!

*  China - Peter taught English there for 10 months when we were first dating and I'd love to go back there with him and experience everything he enjoyed during that time.  I can only imagine how impressive the Great Wall is...

*  Any all-inclusive resort in a tropical location - doesn't it just sound amazing to wake up, through on a swimsuit and flip flops and read all day at the beach while someone brings you fruity drinks, then enjoy unlimited amazing food?  Um, yes please.

*  Disneyland - Someday when our boys are a little older I would love to have all of our family and extended family enjoy Disneyland for a week.  I've been to Disneyworld as an adult and we went to Disneyland when I was 4 while we lived in California, and I can only imagine what a blast it would be to have our whole family there.

*  Israel - though it's a little intimidating and scary to think of traveling in that area, it would be amazing to walk where Jesus walked


*  Family Roadtrip across the US - we did a lot of driving across the United States growing up (you can't afford to fly anywhere with 5 kids in the family).  I would love to take a few weeks one summer and explore all the sites of America, it's just amazing how much diversity there is within this country.  Peter loves to drive (so do I), and as long as we had plenty of snacks and leg stretching breaks I think it'd be awesome

So there you go, I completed the Comment Challenge week!  Looking forward to seeing some places other bloggers would like to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...